Securicon has extensive experience providing watch operations and subject matter expert support for Cyber Security Operations Center missions at the national level. Securicon’s watch support staff monitor all forms of communication and information feeds to perform real time cyber risk triage allowing clients to prioritize the allocation of resources based upon realistic risk assessment factors. Securicon has developed tailored situational awareness tools to support cyber security center operations.
Securicon provides professional services support across all functions of the cybersecurity mission domains including:
- Vulnerability analysis and coordination with system vendors to develop mitigation strategies. The scope of vulnerability management work performed by Securicon professionals addresses original equipment manufacturers (OEM’s) as well as manufacturers of hardware and software components and protocol developers.
- Threat actor analysis resulting in development of descriptions of cyber attacker tactics, techniques, and procedures including technical indicators of compromise to provide to network administrators for systems cybersecurity.
- Incident response engagements in both enterprise networks and industrial control systems environments providing timely situational awareness information for enterprise network and control systems cyber events for both technical and executive level audience.
- Impact analysis based upon threat actor efforts and capabilities to target vulnerabilities that have resulted in material impact or potential imperial impact to an organization’s business model or mission.
- Development of cost effective mitigation strategies designed to enhance cybersecurity architecture to most effectively prevent or lessen material impact to the organization.
Securicon professionals have planned and participated in national level cyber exercises providing white team and blue team support for multiple national level cyber exercises including CyberStorm I, CyberStorm II, CyberStorm III, CyberStorm IV, GridEx I, and GridEx II as well as a number sector specific exercises.