Cybersecurity Compliance Assessment
Today, all government contractors are required to meet increasingly complex and rapidly evolving regulations that mandate high levels of cybersecurity readiness. As threat actors become increasingly dangerous to national security, revenue and customer safety, these regulations provide crucial guidance for securing your organization and protecting sensitive information. Even so, meeting these requirements can be difficult, especially for businesses who are new to the federal space.
Support for Major Cybersecurity Requirements
As part of our Program Assessment services, Securicon provides gap analysis and guidance for major cybersecurity standards from NIST, the Department of Defense (DoD), the General Services Administration (GSA) and many other federal agencies. These regulations include:
- NIST SP 800-53: we help our customers to comply with SP 800-53, a core component of the NIST cybersecurity framework (CSF) through selection of security controls, training for regular self-assessments, and gap analysis to identify areas where the client fall short.
- NIST SP 800-171: also known as DFARS, SP 800-171 outlines rules for systems that handle sensitive information and data that do not merit a “classified” designation. Through risk assessment and consulting, we help both federal and commercial clients to understand and implement DFARS across systems that handle sensitive information including email systems, FTP servers, CMPs and more.
- The Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) – CMMC supplants key NIST regulations (including SP 800-53) and International standards for Defense contractors, and it is rapidly being adopted by other federal agencies as the de facto standard for cyber-readiness. We give our CMMC-participating clients the support they need to pass mandatory third-party assessments and smooth the transition to CMMC from the standards it supplants.
- Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) – Securicon assists cloud service providers in ensuring compliance with FedRAMP mandates. Additionally, we help Federal customers verify that their cloud service providers are appropriately protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of their sensitive data.
- Payment Card Industry Digital Security Standard (PCI DSS) – our engineers’ intimate knowledge of Defense Security Service (DSS) requirements makes us uniquely qualified to guide you through PCI DSS standards. We help safeguard your data and reduce the possibility of credit card fraud. We keep the companies handling branded credit cards in good standing within their industry.
Consult with Experts
When first encountering cybersecurity regulations, businesses often find them dense, confusing and filled with extraneous details that are difficult to process and implement. While this level of complexity is made necessary by the constantly evolving threat landscape and the diverse needs of many different organizations, it represents a difficult hurdle for businesses ahead of audits and third-party assessments.
Securicon bridges the gap between security regulations and the unique needs of your organization. Our team is comprised by veterans from the U.S security community – including DoD, DHS and the U.S Cyber Command – who provide the expertise you need to cut through the clutter and find answers to your questions.
Through our consulting services, we help organizations to connect regulations with risks to their business, revenue, and customers. We give them the resources their need to identify an optimal security strategy that meets regulations while providing the highest standards of protection.
Assessment for Compliance Programs
Today, federal contractors are being held to higher scrutiny than ever before. Not only are they required to follow regular self-assessment procedures, but they must also prepare for audits and independent third-party assessments before they can participate in government contracts.
Securicon helps organizations to identify gaps between their security strategy and federal regulations providing a direction for spending and a guarantee of assessment readiness. We distill information in manageable ways so all shareholders can understand the condition of their compliance program, while delivering the best techniques and tools for improvement.
Are You Prepared for Your Next Assessment?
Learn more about Securicon’s expert solutions by giving us a call at (571) 253-6565 or fill out the form to schedule an appointment.