We’re Information Security Experts Working at the Granular Level … Who also See the Big Picture
Securicon’s Information security consultants are dedicated to helping clients secure their systems and networks while also assisting them in achieving compliance with applicable regulations. We help our clients effortlessly integrate and manage all IT operations that are subject to regulation.
Our Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC) services include gap analyses, compliance consulting, audit readiness assessments, mock audits, and recurring, mandated assessments to support compliance.
- NERC Critical Infrastructure Protection Standards (NERC CIP) — Securicon helps customers in the power and energy industries remain in compliance with these essential standards, even as the standards continue to become more demanding.
- Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA) — Securicon helps agencies stay ahead of emerging threats by implementing creative, proactive initiatives within their security program to avoid playing “catch-up” with GAO and their own OIG.
- Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) — Securicon helps Cloud service providers ensure compliance with FedRAMP mandates. We also help Federal customers verify that their Cloud security providers are appropriately protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of sensitive data.
- Payment Card Industry Digital Security Standard (PCI DSS) — Securicon offers a full range of services to help organizations achieve and maintain compliance. Our engineers’ intimate knowledge of DSS requirements make us uniquely qualified.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) — We help our healthcare customers identify gaps in their current compliance program, and also provide review, assessment, and remediation services to help them become compliant.
To learn more about our Governance, Risk Management, Compliance services, please call us at (703) 914-2780.