A Customized, Comprehensive Approach to Security Assessment
We take a different approach to security assessments and help clients design and implement far more effective defense-in-depth strategies.
Our customized security assessment services combine traditional vulnerability assessments with controlled penetration test techniques as well as cooperative interviews, assessments of configurations, reviews of policies and procedures, and documentation analyses. Securicon employs penetration tests as a valuable step within our process, providing greater insight into architecture and system interdependencies that can weaken the security model.
Securicon analyses the potential impact and risk of each identified weakness which enables us to make recommendations that take into account actual threats as well as the customer’s business processes. We share our findings and recommendations with senior managers in customized reports and presentations that also include technical details for information and operational technology staffs.
Each report describes the methodologies we used, as well as all findings discovered in our vulnerability assessment. All findings are presented in the context of estimated risk levels, and include detailed recommendations for remediation. Where we can identify common root causes, we also provide a second tier of recommendations for improved procedures and practices to prevent future vulnerabilities. Our security assessment services include, but are not limited to:
- Vulnerability and Penetration Test Assessments
- Industrial Control Systems Assessments
- Application Security Assessments and Source Code Security Reviews
- Red Team Testing
- Risk Assessments
- Device Security Evaluations
- Advanced Protocol Security Analysis
- Wireless Security Assessments
- Voice over IP (VoIP) Security Assessments
- Physical Security Assessments
- Social Engineering and Security Awareness Exercises
- Enterprise Security Assessment
- SAP Application Assessments
To learn more about our Security Assessment Services, please call us at (703) 914-2780.