AcuSec® is a critical infrastructure risk assessment service and a DoE-approved cyber security program. Securicon has used AcuSec® to assess 40+ critical infrastructure systems and our engineers have worked with industry leaders to refine the process to become simple and repeatable.
Our customized service includes:
- Leverages an industry proven security framework and associated tools and capabilities
- Identifies and expresses cyber risk in practical, normalized and quantitative terms
- Provides standardization for:
- Understanding of impact and scoring
- Reporting key risk metrics and ROI’s
AcuSec® also creates an efficient and repeatable assessment process, aids in prioritizing risk mitigation efforts through cost-benefit analysis, and enables real-time visualization of risk mitigation progress.
Contact us today at (571)-253-6565 to find out how Securicon’s AcuSec® service can provide the critical and timely information you need to protect critical systems.